It's Friday, but Monday's Comin'


I am so sick and tired of packing. At this point, as long as the Ramen noodles arrive, I will not starve, and I am bringing a week's worth of clothes in my carry on.
I feel like I spent my whole summer getting ready for this trip, and now I am ready to just GO!
I still have to resign my old position. I finished all my physical appointments. Still have to send Alaska certificate paperwork in and finish up financial estate issues.
Monday evening I will be on a plane to Seattle to spend a few days with my cousin, Eileen, and her family. Then on the 5th of August I will be headed for Anchorage. I did meet with Derek Luke, and I will have his apartment when I get up there. We agreed to share costs on produce boxes, and I agreed to teach him how to cook. That reminds me...pack the cook book!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you got to meet up with Derek! And now you get to teach him how to cook, that's so sweet! Monday night....that's tomorrow. Freak out now! I have 5 days till lift off.....and then we'll meet in Seattle and head North! OMG, it's really coming.

    ReplyDelete