My Classroom at Newhalen School


 This is a view of the school complex.  To the left with the blue roof is the Newhalen House, used to house students for the School-to-Life vocational program. The next building in the background is the school.  Then, the red roofed building is the teacher apartments. My apartment is the one with the blue and white steps on the left.  The window is my bedroom.  To the right, connecting the apartments, is the laundry and freezer room, then more apartments on the right.
Newhalen School
This is the view from my classroom window. You can see the lake and the mountains from here.

This is the elementary area.
The computer area
The high school and junior high area
Sink and closet area

My desk

 The cabinets separate the lower and upper areas.










The room to the right and below is a quiet place off the elementary area that is used for storage and for a quiet place to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment